Getting off the bus – arriving at your destination
- When you want to get off the bus press the bell once, giving the driver plenty of time to stop safely.
- Then go to the exit but for your safety, do not cross the white line until the bus has stopped.
- When the bus stops, get off carefully or, if required, ask the driver to kneel the bus or to operate the ramp.
- Wait until the bus has completed the kneeling operation or the ramp is fully in place before getting off.
- As you are getting off the bus, always watch out for cyclists on your left passing on the inside of the bus.
Thank you for travelling with Dublin Bus.