Terms & Conditions for Turning 30 Club (the “Terms and Conditions”)
1. This promotion is only available to those born between January 1st 1987 and December 31st 1987.
2. Those who are not born between Januay 1st 1987 and December 31st 1987 can enter the Dublin Bus competition for a chance to win other great prizes, entry on www.dublinbus30club.com.
3. The promoter of this competition is Bus Átha Cliath-Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland (Company Registration No. 119569) (“Dublin Bus”).
4. Employees and contractors of Dublin Bus and their respective agents, representatives and immediate family members are excluded from participating in the competition. For these purposes “immediate family members” include a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
5. On Sign up, those users who fall within the promotion criteria listed in point 1 will receive a promotion pack including a Leap card preloaded with either a 30day Rambler (limited to 10 randomly selected sign ups) or a 5 Day Dublin Bus Rambler with a cover, a notebook, a partyblower, a pen, a balloon and a badge.
6. Promotional packs are limited to the first 1,000 sign-ups (must fall within criteria listed in point 1)
7. The preloaded Leap Card (Point 4) is only valid for travel and there is no cash or other alternative to any items included in the promotional pack. No refund of any kind available on any/all product inlcuded in the promotional pack.
8. All subscriptions to the turning 30 club which are deemed by Dublin Bus, at its sole discretion, not to be eligible, may be revoked and any prize(s) claimed by such subscriber will be automatically forfeited and must be returned to Dublin Bus.
9. To enter the turning 30 club the user must enter via www.dublinbus30club.com. Memberships are limited to the first 1000 applications that meet the criteria in Point 1.
10. Each person shall have only one membership to the Turning 30 Club. This will be verified by Dublin Bus.
11. Sign ups after all packs have been distributed will not be included in the promotion. Incomplete sign ups will not be eligible for the promotion. Dublin Bus will not be responsible for any sign ups that are not received for any reason, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
12. In order to be eligible for the Turning 30 Club, the entrant must provide their Name, Email Address, Postal Address & date of birth via Facebook Connect.
14. Dublin Bus accepts no responsibility for undelivered promotional packs due to incorrect address provided at time of sign up or inability for An Post to deliver due to reasons outside of the companies control.
15. Dublin Bus accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in sign up submission to this promotion, including, but not limited to, incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. Dublin Bus does not guarantee that the website will be available at all times or at any specific time. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. Details of how to enter this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The prize is non-transferable.
18. Dublin Bus reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
19. Dublin Bus reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
20. The competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
21. Any disclaimer of liability by Dublin Bus under these Terms and Conditions is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is severable and if any such provision is held by any court or other competent authority to be illegal, void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired.