Tolka Park (Shelbourne Football Club)

Shelbourne football club was formed in 1885 in the Ringsend / Sandymount area of Dublin by a group of men led by Mr. James Rowan. The club took its name from the nearby Shelbourne Road and Shelbourne House hostelry where a collection took place to enable the club to purchase its first set of gear and pay its affiliation fee. The club’s first pitch was at Havelock Square just behind the north terrace at Lansdowne Road. 
 

View Map

Other events taking place at this venue