Harold's Cross Stadium is a greyhound racing stadium in the south Dublin city district of Harold's Cross, owned and operated by the Irish Greyhound Board. In the late 1990s, major redevelopment work saw the venue transformed from a basic gambling driven venue to a fairly well known social event venue. It currently opens on Mondays, Tuesdays and, more popularly, Fridays. It is one of two greyhound racing stadiums in Dublin, with Shelbourne Park being the other. The stadium was used for speedway racing in 1928.